The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Jester...

The Jester
i put on my red nose
the white powder
my funny hat
baggy pants
rainbowed clothes
i jump and prance
i fall and dance
i shriek and mock
break the balloons
tease the elephant
i hear the laughter
children scream and clap
the papers fall
the curtains are down
silence follows
another day
another job done
can no one see
the smile is painted on....

3 Comments:

Blogger styleguy said...

hmmmm...some deep thoughts in the jester's mind. :-)

Nice composition..

11:51 AM  
Blogger Hameeduddin said...

nice...I like the idea of hitting the right note in the last line...my funda too :-)

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its pretty nice. All of us lead such lives.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home