The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

waiting....

waiting for your call
sitting near the phone
why dont you say it
why dont u feel
cant u see
one touch a whisper
is all i need
say it what i want to hear
i have been her all my life
why cant you see me
dont walk past me
i am right here
u laugh and joke
and my heart cringes
wanting so much
desire speaks tears flow
and i am still alone
i want to be the one
want u just for a night
and let the night be the rest of our lives...

2 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Hats off to your writing skills.

What I feel here is , it's not merely words flowing out of your pen but they are feeling running straight out of you heart materializing as words.

I have been reading your posts since last couple of days but this one feels subtley familiar. May be not the words that are familiar but the feelings behind it.

Hope your feelings keep flowing , would love to see something joyful following these sullen mood posts.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Reading this for Nth time today. Can't stop appreciating this piece of work.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home