The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Monday, January 07, 2008

blob of clay

the blob of clay
i dont know when was born
or where i came from
but i remember the happy days
when i could run through the water
bobbing up and down
kids used to play with me
i was alive
and changing every day
one day i was a cat
the next day i was a house
but i was me in everything
and one day
a stranger came
and picked me up
he said he was gonna shape me
and he did
he moulded me
i screamed in pain
but to no avail
my body contorted
into an unnatural position
baked in the oven
now i am me no more
i am a sculpture
in a display
art but lifeless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home