The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

How do i tell me...

Once upon a time...
my pen spoke for others
their sorrows, fears and joy...
i shared them and felt them...
and now here i am
a blank page
swirling colours within
struggling to come out
i close my eyes
and wonder why
where their were straight lines
now just questions
cant even tell my story
dont even know the script
the show is on
the lines are spoken
but there is no logic
and here i am standing on the stage
looking at me
how do i stop my self
i can see me smile laugh and dream
how do i tell me not to dream
for i am born from their shattered remains
how do i tell me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home