The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

not again.....

Sitting in a corner
Scared afraid and pained
I stand and walk but
The darkness is with me
my friends find light
I smile hollow inside
I cant cant cant
Trust again, hurt again
Love again
I smile from the outside
But touch me not
Scarred for life
By love
Don’t come close
Don’t want to lose myself again
Trust again, hurt again
Love again
You left me nothing
But took so much of me
My laughter
My light
And now I wear the darkness
Around my heart
U turned my trust to hurt
And now I cant love again

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a annoying feeling at the end of every failure! Well expressed feelings Ahalya! for those who had to cross this phase at a point and space can well relate to it!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Ashish said...

After its over, we are naked infront of ourselves asking 100 qustions, what went wrong, why did he/she do it? was i wrong or him/her?? Everything around us relates to those memories, feels like locking myself in a dark room....as they say, may be time is the only soluiton. Nobody except the one who has been through hell knows its fury!!Nice post by the way!!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home