The Pen Versus the Sword

My Heart Versus My Mind...My feelings Versus Logic...My Dreams versus Reality...I bleed and breathe through my words for catharsis of the soul...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not fair.

For all those who felt at some point or other that life is not fair
birth
say one thing
do another
unrequitted love
false promises
friends left behind
unfulfilled wishes
crushed dreams
put on the market
out for sale
broken pen
silent anklets
silent screams
uncried tears
a wanting so badly
a haunting snap
cant forget our times
a full stop.
life is not fair

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is not fair- most of the times! The most bitter part is to accept the fact that lifeis the way it is and there is nothing on do as a person to change it. The only way to react is to accept it. Love you ur poem!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home